Greetings Everyone.

I am Arshia Patel from grade 10C and have stood up for the elections of House Captain for Cauvery house. I am studying at Indian Language School for the past seven years. Outside the academy, I work for an NGO which works for women's rights. I have also been working as a part of many Model United Nations. I always had and will proceed to have the desire to do something significant for everyone and will be able to do it with your support. I am comfortable, engaging, bold and a determined person when it comes to helping others. I can support those who did not get a chance earlier. If the opportunity is given, I will be able to achieve the desires and expectations of the Cauverians. I will include putting more figures into our house strategies, building a great relationship with other members, and being able to handle the duty of the captain while staying firm for the house. As the saying goes, " United we stand and divided we fall." I want to be the rope that keeps everyone as one. Please vote for me.

I trust you will give me the opportunity of being the captain of Cauvery and certify that I am competent in doing many other things. 

Comments